Nicole (http://wwwvictoriousheart.blogspot.com/) tagged me, so here goes: (it's my first time)
The tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let ech person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random Things:
1) I love to travel, and if I could would spend my whole summer away from home
2) know how to run conduit, mc cable, and make boxes as well as run wire
3) learned to tile last year on a mission trip. My friend and I were told to tile parts of the floor and were given a 30 how to, the rest was on our own.
4) the only color I paint my toenails is red
5) I'm a huge KU face (Rock Chalk Jayhawks!)
6) I got to drive the "Duck" today. It'a a boat/bus. It goes on land and sea. (or lake in my case)
Okay, so for 6 people to tag....
Emily Cummins http://emilybcummins.blogspot.com/
Emily Rhoades http://www.littlefishinabigsea.blogspot.com/
Nancy Douglas http://oliveleafministries.blogspot.com/
Bev Brandon http://beverly-brandon.blogspot.com/
Kevin Slater www.kbslater.com