5/19/08

Good Morning!!!!

At camp we used to have this song we would sing in the mornings to get everyone up and at'em. It went something like this:

The birdies in the morning go tweet tweet tweet tweet

The birdies in the morning go tweet tweet tweet tweet

I wake up happy not sad, and when I wake up in the morning I say

"Jesus, your the bomb!"



This morning was one of those mornings where I just wanted to wake up and say "Jesus, your the bomb!" When my alarm went off, the birds where chirping out the window, there was a nice breeze blowing in my room, and the sunlight shown promising a day full of cheers. There is just something about starting your day with God in the mornings. For me, I think it's because I know the day ahead is full of the scars of this world, and I like being able to spend time with the one who is in control. So, I encouraging you to enter the throne room of God in the mornings and tell Him that is truly is "The Bomb".

No comments: