5/27/08

What's next???

We all have all traveled through the valley of uncertainty. Some have passed through many times while others maybe just once or twice. Every year as school comes to an end I feel like I step into this valley. The new year is usually up in the air, and once again I have to deiced what I'm going to be involved in. While many times this can be a scary experience, it doesn't have to be. It's like going on an exotic adventure, and as believers, we have everything we need. We have our destination (Heaven), a map (the bible), and caravan for safety (Church). We also have something else, the most important thing of all, a guide. With Jesus as our guide we do not have to worry about the things to come. Matthew 6 talks a lot about this. Verse 34 says: "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Think about that, the Creator of the Universe is telling us not to worry, He's got in under control. I was thinking about this tonight. No matter what I end up doing this next year I don't have to worry, because Christ has it under control. I just have to keep trusting in God and testifying to His' love. My prayer for you is that even though you may be in the dark valley of uncertainty, you will follow the light and keep proclaiming His' truths.

No comments: