5/15/08

Who will tell them???

So many people, so many faces, so many souls. They are all searching, they want something more, and I have that something. I think of all of the people who will never hear God's name. They will never be told about Christ's love, and still where do they go? Hell. My heart absolutely breaks at the news of this. My friend, I want you to hear something. Christ loves you, and He died for you. Because we all have sinned, we deserve Hell. Romans 6:23 says "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Although we deserve Hell, God has shown His amazing grace. He sent His son Jesus, to take the punishment for our sins. Even though He lived on earth, and didn't sin, He took our sins upon Him, and died. Then, three days later, He rose again!!! In doing this, He paid the price for your sins. He's offering you a free gift, His hand is out-stretched, and the box is there. All you have to do is take it. He's paid for it in full, it's up to you. My friend, God wants to come and be with you. To live inside your heart. If you want to accept Christ into you life, you can. It's simple. All you have to do is ask Him. If you don't know what to say, you could say something like this:

God, thank you for sending you Son to die for me. Lord, I know I am a sinner, and I can't get to Heaven on my own. Lord, I want you to come into my life and forgive me of my sins. You've paid the price, and I'm accepting you gift. In your name, Amen.

Now, this prayer isn't magic. All of you life's problems won't go away, but you will have someone to help you. If you asked the Lord into you heart, let me or someone else know. You can email me at kaclemons@sbcglobal.net

No comments: