6/16/08

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

This weekend my family and me went to the lake. Not only was it nice to spend the weekend with my family, but it was nice to get away from all of the noise. Saturday morning I went out on the dock to do my devotion. It was amazing. The only noises were the birds proclaiming the truth of their Marker.

We live in a world where there is constantly noise. It seems like we can never get away from it, and for the few moments we sometimes do, it freaks us out. For example, ever been home alone and can't stand the silence and have to go turn on the T.V.? or, when driving do you HAVE to keep music playing from going insane? Now I'm not saying noise is bad, but sometimes it's nice to get away. Take some time today and go someplace quiet and worship the Creator.

No comments: