4/22/08

Do What???

What would you do if I said, "I want to do hard things, will you join me?". I'm sure some of you would think that I was crazy and want to know if I hit my head or something. However, I know two guys who would join me in a heartbeat. Brett and Alex Harris are challenging teens to "Do Hard Things". We live in a culture that says to take the easy way out, let someone else do it, or not even waisting the time to care. Brett and Alex want to change that. In 2005, when the twin brothers were only 17, they started the Rebelution (www.therebelution.com) The Rebelution is a rebellion against society's low expectations for teens. The Rebelution mainly focuses on teens, but the message spreads to every age group. Just like society expects teens to party and blow off important things, society expects senor citizens to sit around and knit or play golf. It doesn't matter if you're young or old, you have the chance to make a difference. So many Christians today just do enough to get by in life, they never try a challenge. What would happen if Christian's all around the world (or even just in the U.S.), united and strived to do hard things? My question to you is, "Will you join us?" It won't be easy, but it will be the most rewarding thing you will ever do! Take a stand, and join the Rebelution!

No comments: